Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coffee

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I'd like to address my love for coffee. That, and also because life is boring and lonely at the moment, what better to do than write. Right? Inspired by "Drink of the Week" -- Tequila Espresso, and bugged by the fact that despite how much I love coffee, I have not had the guts to down an espresso, I've put myself on a mission to drink an Espresso the next time I go out for tea. That sounded weird.

So what have I been drinking coffee-wise? Heck yeah cappuccinos!

take it easy on the sugar
At Q11, Melbourne.
Ahh..to be blessed with being in the coffee-loving city of Melbourne. (Have not gotten used to the laid-back attitude though, that's good.) Coffee encapsulates the elements of smell, taste and texture. It also allows you the "lick-of-the-lips" in a more, sophisticated manner. You'd be surprised how it can taste as good, or better, than it smells! And the best part? Has to be how coffee keeps you full. I can literally go half a day only on coffee. I'm not encouraging this diet at all, just highlighting what coffee can do to your body. Which means that, 5 hours after a mug of cappuccino and it's lunch time but you're feeling stuffed, EAT something so not to starve yourself into bad health. Okay?

Last but not least, someday, when I've embraced the espresso and learnt to love tequilas, I will go for this baby:

Food is such a great form of risky adventure ;)

No comments: